Day One / Hour 4: Introduction to Ourselves
1:10-2:00pm: Introduction to Ourselves
- Challenge: Employees often don’t know their own strengths and weaknesses. This gap prevents them from applying their skills to deliver their best work.
- Solution: Students should be aware of their strengths and weaknesses. They should do work that aligns with their strengths and develop methods to work on their growth areas.
Key Teaching Points:
- Knowing what we’re good at allows us to shine
- Knowing our areas for improvement allows us to grow
- How to “pitch” our strengths and story
- Strengths Finder Assessment
If additional time in class remains:
- Please use this time for material review or makeup work.
- If additional time allows, overview and elaborate on this module’s critical performance task.